Sunday, December 28, 2008

Maura visits Grace C

Another gorgeous day in Paradise. I am so thankful to have this time here to relax and see some sights. Dick and I went for a long walk along the ICW. When we got back to the boat we got a call from Maura who was planning to come and have dinner with us. When she arrive we decided since it was Saturday night we would take her out for dinner at he European Village. When we got there the place was packed so we opted instead of waiting an hour for the place of choice we would change restaurants. It was great to meet with Maura (dolphin trainer from Marineland)
and share some time with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to get the latest post--this has been quite aday in old Ontario--wind ,rain and more wind. Dad and I were without hydro for 16 hours!!!No sweat here! keep on having fun. We so enjoyed having the kids for awhile and then seeing the extended family for Chines food at the Bamboo in Woodstock today . All the best to your sailing friends in 200k

Unknown said...

Happy New Year. It sure is storming today. Paul went with Gerry to Goderich early this a.m. I did get some work done at home. Lots of snow and wind today....coming off the lake. I have a good supper nearly ready....spareribs and dressing. I hope to watch Air Farce tonight! You can celebrate New years under the stars in the warmth!