Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks for a Great Week of Respite


Thanks Mom and Dad for 21 home cooked meals, 14 showers and a whole lot of rest and relaxation. Not to mention Quiltshows, horseshows and Wally mart.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Glad you aren't sailing today around here. You would cross Lake Huron in a super flash. The east wind is wild today. Although the sun is out it sure is very very cold. Rain tomorrow so that should be delightful. We had a good visit with your mother dad on Sunday. I gave her a new quilt pattern...just one piece to use 8X and no seams to match. Just my kind of block to make. I am making a tote for a "Ladies Day Out " in April. They needed some prizes so that is all I can do quickly!!!!!Glad you are safe and on your return sail to Port Stanley. I did talk with Catherine Smith last week that works at the hospital. I can't place just which person she is! We've met too many ! Lots of white swans in this week. They do a lot of wing flaps just to get this far. Happy sailing.