Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back on Board

Today we packed up and drove two hours back to Palm Coast. We dropped off the stuff and headed up to Bob Evans for lunch. After lunch mom and dad took us to Walmart to get somethings we needed and in sailor world having a car to do all that is bonus. When we got back to the Boat we headed down the dock and brought all the groceries with us. I stepped into the main salon and got a little dizzy and took one look ahead of me and went oh now. This boat is really small. At the condo our bedroom/washroom/walkin closet was the whole level of the second floor. I had 5 duffle bags around my feet and thought to myelf where am I going to put all this stuff. Well the feeling does pass. We set to work and got things organized ran the engine to charge the engine and by then nightfall had come. When I logged on I was happy to hear that Vertigo 1 and Whipporwil were still in Vero Beach and Karen and Dennis are still with Don in Ducan Town bottom of the Ragg Islands. The adventure continues.

No comments: