Friday, March 20, 2009

Quilt Show in Crystal River

Here are some samples of the quilts we saw today at the quilt show at the Armories in Crystal River. The place was packed and they had alot of retail vendors with notions and fabrics for sale. Mom and Ihad to vote on our favourite. There were so many to chose from.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Some beautiful quilts so artistic. Are most hand quilted or by machine? I prefer hand quilting --it is softer. Our winters work looks pretty ordinary compared to these! However ours will keep someone warm who needs it.

Unknown said...

Good Morning: A dull and dreary Sunday morning. Those quilts look beautiful but will they ever be used on a bed?????? The black old icebanks are still anchored...maybe the east winds today will loosen them. I am binding a quilt and hopefully will cut out pieces for another this week. I like the "one" piece quilt...it will use up lots of scraps. Smooth sailing!!!