Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Day of Rest

Dick and I relaxed today. We went to Church this morning at First Presbyterian Church in the Atlantic Highlands. We meet some friendly people and meet with Karen and Dennis for lunch. Karen had good news for us and wanted me to share with everyone that they have decided to carry on the trip. Dennis is feeling better. They will wait until their generator comes and head out maybe wednesday. Dick and I are waiting to here back from the Transmission company in Mass. I got some rest and some peace and whatever happens we will let it play out. The trip to Cape May is 97 knots but as my husband says we will be seeing land, unlike when we cross to the Bahama's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a chance to regroup, get some grounding back, I know things will get better for you. Your Mom said you were sailing in a catamran - was that with Jock?