Friday, October 24, 2008

Picassa Three updates to Blog

Karin I did it. We have unlimited access here at the Solomon's so I got my Picassa 3 update so this is my first Calogue. These shot were taken on the way to Annapolis and coming to the Solomon Islands. The quilt block is my first attempt at sewing and when we got to the Chesapeake the fall colours were out and the main leaves were White Oak.
The Navy is everywhere in this area.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Talked on the phone, had an email and now the blog what a wonderful world!!! Cold and windy here tonight with rain promised for tomorrow and snow on Wednesday!! Our prayers are with your friend Albert--A second in time can change our world.

Karin said...

yeah mom! I'm glad you got picasa 3 to load. Unlimited wifi - must be wonderful:)

The collage looks beautiful.

love you both
Karin.