The Guys at Foley don't work friday afternoons so although our transmission did arrive they will not be looking at it until monday which is really putting us in a bind. No door to close as the engine is supported by our boom vang and we don't have an engine to charge our battery and keep our refrig. cold. Anyway still enjoying this lovely town.
3 comments:
oh dear! I hope it doesn't rain. Hopefully they can fix it quickly and get it back to you soon.
Enjoy exploring New Jersey. Only one week until we visit, which we will be more then happy to do where ever you are at by next weekend, just let us know.
Love Josh, Karin & Elyssa
I am sure by this time you are ready to kick someone!!! Anyway it sounds like nice country and you can have abit of a rest. Are there still friends with you? how is Dennis doing, I kind of like the old saying "Tomorrow the sun will be shining although it is cloudy today" Hang in . I am sure there are better days ahead
Oh, Roof! Tell me these bats in hell are somehow easier to deal with. Then, I'll know you're okay.
Post a Comment