Ruth and Dick, Thanks for your kind words. You guys are amazing. We certainly got a greater appreciation of the Journey you folks are on. Wow. Talk about the challenges of a thru-trip. I used to think walking the Appalachian trail was a big deal but Bahamas and back in a boat is really something. I still think there is a book in this somewhere.. We got back safe and sound last night around ten in Kanata. The trip was uneventful. We will be tracking you as closely as ever! Stay dry! Peter and Ellie
2 comments:
hahahaha!:) Hi POPS.
Ruth and Dick, Thanks for your kind words. You guys are amazing. We certainly got a greater appreciation of the Journey you folks are on. Wow. Talk about the challenges of a thru-trip. I used to think walking the Appalachian trail was a big deal but Bahamas and back in a boat is really something.
I still think there is a book in this somewhere..
We got back safe and sound last night around ten in Kanata. The trip was uneventful.
We will be tracking you as closely as ever! Stay dry! Peter and Ellie
Post a Comment