Shirley said - Thank you so much for the birthday card - it really touched me that you could find time with all your hard work to look for a card - it was cute!! QWe had a call from Susie last night and are going down there on Monday to see her - I didn't even recognize her voice, it has been a long time.
It's hard to believe that you're so far north now. Glad that you've been having a good trip. The weather has cooled off here in Cleveland, OH, so maybe you'll get some cool weather where you are too.
4 comments:
Dear Poppa & Nanna on the boat,
I love looking at the pictures of our time together in Cape May and Myrtle Beach. The ones of my boat are my favorite.
I miss you too.
Love Elyssa
awww..don't do that...i'm at work and shouldn't be getting all teary-eyed!
Shirley said - Thank you so much for the birthday card - it really touched me that you could find time with all your hard work to look for a card - it was cute!!
QWe had a call from Susie last night and are going down there on Monday to see her - I didn't even recognize her voice, it has been a long time.
It's hard to believe that you're so far north now. Glad that you've been having a good trip. The weather has cooled off here in Cleveland, OH, so maybe you'll get some cool weather where you are too.
Post a Comment