We are still waiting for our decal. We checked the mail and it did not come today. We will head out monday if it is here and if it is not. Another day with hydro and so I chose to spend it sewing. I put together the blocks I had done in the Chesapeake. Don and Tricia from Road to the Isles invited us for a gathering on board their 65 foot boat. Don built the boat and he is an actual Sea Captain by trade and so he had lots of stories for us. He gave us a couple of more tools for assisting with our passage to Bahamas. (passageweather.com and www.wunderground.com)
We look forward to seeing them in the Abacos. They do the ocean route as their mast is too high to go down the ICW.

3 comments:
I am praying for your crossing to the Bahamas. But it is all in God's Plan. More good information from experts is always a good thing. Lol. Take care.
Love the name of your friends boat--be sure to tell them you came from Zorra a good Scottish community!!! Lunch looks delicious. Freezing rain today but rain by tonight. Nap time
You are putting together blocks !!?? Fun !! I was sewing a quilt top on New Years eve and day. It was so fun to just sew !! Glad you were able to do some fun stuff. Kyleen was glad she was able to see you. She got her wisdom teeth pulled today. Happy Sailing....
Post a Comment