Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Waiting Departure

The Foster's are finishing up preparations. The schedule for departure is Saturday and there will be four boats accompaning us to Port Dover and then Buffalo to enter the US and head for the Erie Canal. We have had to build a new battery box and when we took it out the water lines needed replacing so now we know the water lines are clean. Brand new lines. The boat is almost packed and and we have a couple of lockers left so I guess I can use that to fill with souveniors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the few days to catch your breath-- maybe a little more wind by Saturday--things look good

Anonymous said...

Will I fit in one of the empty lockers?

K.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying the afternoon sunshine somewhere on Lake Erie...Candy

Anonymous said...

I went down sunday after church to see if you were finally on your way. i was happy that the weather had finally given you a break. hope things are going well.
prayer and love, xoxo j

Anonymous said...

LIFEworks wishes you a safe journey through the canal; don't be hanging R off the bow in her bikini to hack the weeds! 'Foghorn' wants to tell you that the new students are OK but, it's not the same without you and she misses you already. The rest of us concur.
Our prayers are with you.
xoxoxox