Sister's Cottage in Oliphant
Woke up at 10:30 am!!!! I cannot believe I slept that late. I guess we were tired. Being on dry land was a comforting experience. The weather was cold and wet. So thankful to be in a warm cottage.
Dick and Bill went to Wiarton to find stove alchohol. The company Captain Phab quit making it during the pandemic and started making sanitizer. Bill found a place in Wiarton that had Lloyd's brand.
Janet and I had a wonderful day to catch up. She made us a delicious dinner and drove us back to the boat.
When we got back to the boat we checked the weather and we have a wonderful wind tomorrow and a purposeful direction to the wind. We hope to make Tobermory. Sound like a long and wet day.
2 comments:
Glad to hear you have made it to the cottage! Hooray for a good night's sleep and fair winds for the next leg of the journey.
Love Karin.
Glad you were able to meet up with Janet & Bill. Keep blogging, Ruth, we love to read it! A & B
Post a Comment