Friday, July 30, 2021

Day 22 Journey to the North Channel July 22, 2021



 South Benjamin to Little Current

Oh dear we  just got to the best part of the trip and we have to head home. We made it to Little Current about 1:00 pm and I ran to the shower and had time to check out the stores on the main street. The Needle Box where a mother and daughter run. The mother has been working there 45 years! After I meet Dick to show him Turner's. They have a great Art Collection upstairs. We called Sally to see if we could take her out to the Anchor Inn for supper but she was busy. Due to limited seating we had to bring our pizza back to the boat. Before we went to bed Dick checked the engine and he discovered the alternator bolt is broken. He did not bring a drill, I said do not worry I know where there is a Rona in Little Current. Our plan was to leave early and get to Tobermory because we had another day of all day rain in the forcast. I am starting to think of this place as the Everglades.


No comments: