Killarney
Life is so funny sometimes. Since I had a minute after breakfast I got a list of things to do and see out of my purse. Angela had told me about a couple she knew from a boat called Georgian Mist. When I got the list out I saw their name and boat name. I said to Dick there name is Bob and Kathy and their boat is Georgian Mist. Dick said to me they are anchored on our bow since yesterday. I knew to look out for it and had neglected to tell him. He notices every make and name and keeps track of all of them.
We went over to introduces ourselves as their dinghy was being towed to get the motor fixed. Sure enough it was the right people. We went for a walk at 10:30 am and got back at 1:30 pm It was a 7.5 km and through wood, over rocks and mud puddles.
Our beautiful cool sunny day changed to rain and it was ok because I could have a much needed nap.
We are booked to come back here for Friday Night. Music and dinner with the group and hopefully Wayne and Maxine can join us by then. Tomorrow we plan to see Portage and then Bai Fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment