Sunday, February 15, 2009

Celebrating our 34th Wedding Anniversary

Friday February 14, 2009
We got up early to tour the flee market before the ferry crowd arrive. There were lots of vendors and craft people to. The food was all homemade but rather expensive. No one seemed to mind as there were long lineups. In the afternoon we took the dinghy over to the Atlantic side to look for the reefs. There was a bit of a chop so we decided to return to the protection of the harbour. I was still not feeling comfortable with my breathing and the snorkel. When we got back to the Marina I took the snorkel equipment and went in the pool and after a few practise tries I felt really comfortable. I will try again when we get to a reef. Dick and I made dinner on board and had a candlelight meal in the cockpit.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: