Monday, August 12, 2013

Staycashion!

We slept in our bed last night and so I got up around 8:50 am and walked downstairs in my long T shirt night gown with the words, Wild Thing embossed on the front in big letters, and the door bell rang. I went out to open the door and an older man answered. He asked me to sign my name and was obviously uncomfortable so he picked up the order and started to walk back to the car with our camera. Before he left I said can I have the box? Oh, yea sorry Mame! He handed it to me and took off. We got the outboard to Stan's Marina and they have to order a part. It should be in on Wednesday, and we were able to get the foam we need for the breather and we McGivered a part for the Breather on the engine. After dinner we checked the weather and it is suppose to be high winds tomorrow. WE may be having a Staycation form here on in. We may try going to Erieau Wednesday.

I had a fun time talking to the girls in Kanata today and was able to download some pictures and will get the prints when I get back to work next week.

No comments: