The private dock, some Beaufort shots and yours truly at her sewing machine on board. :) Steve and the A&P gang I will be happy to say aloy to Ab when he catches up.
Great pictures! What were you working on when sewing? Is this the first time you've had a chance to get the sewing machine out? I'm currently working on a quilt that has mostly set-in seams. This is one of my long term projects that will take me years - it's not a quilt that is needed but wanted to stretch myself in making.
3 comments:
great pictures and how neat to have your sewing machine set up on deck:)
Great pictures! What were you working on when sewing? Is this the first time you've had a chance to get the sewing machine out? I'm currently working on a quilt that has mostly set-in seams. This is one of my long term projects that will take me years - it's not a quilt that is needed but wanted to stretch myself in making.
Finally, a picture of Roof. Thank you, skinny. 20lbs??? I'll get out my 'little person wardrobe' for you a put it in the upstairs closet.
Post a Comment